Supplemental Health Care is hiring Operating Room RNs to work at a partnering hospital in Pennsylvania. We bring more than 30 years of experience and a reputation for excellence to every nurse we support.
Operating Room RN Contract Details:
– 13-week contract with the possibility for extension
– The Operating Room Nurse will provide care before, during, and after surgery
– The Nurse will scrub and circulate operating rooms
– The Registered Nurse will prepare a sterile environment, inspect equipment, assist physicians during surgery, and perform other support duties
– Travel Nurses Welcome
How to apply:
If you’d like more detail on these Operating Room RN assignments or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now.
– Insurance: When it comes to insurance, one size does not fit all. That’s why our program is built to provide flexibility and options.
– Share the Care: Earn great money by referring a friend! When you refer a healthcare professional to SHC, you have the choice of receiving a lump-sum payment or residual payments for every hour your referrer works for SHC.
– PA RN License
– American Health Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more