As one of the largest Healthcare jobs placement agencies in the U.S., Supplemental Health Care has been partnering with RNs for more than 30 years. We’re now seeking Operating Room RNs for openings at a hospital in Maryland. Our goal is to help open a range of options for our nurses so they can choose the assignments that fit their goals and lifestyle best.
Operating Room RN Contract Details:
– 13-week contract with the possibility for extension
– All Shifts Available
– The Operating Room Nurse will provide care before, during, and after surgery
– The Nurse will scrub and circulate operating rooms
– The Registered Nurse will prepare a sterile environment, inspect equipment, assist physicians during surgery, and perform other support duties
– Travel Nurses Welcome
How to apply:
If you’d like more detail on these Operating Room RN assignments or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now.
– Insurance: Supplemental Health Care offers a range of insurance options to provide the cover you need when you need it.
– 24-Hour on-call: No matter the day or hour, someone at Supplemental Health Care is ready to help.
– Share the Care: Take part in the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry with our Share the Care referral program!
– MD RN License
– American Health Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more