A Hospital in Poughkeepsie, New York has partnered with Supplemental Health Care, an industry leading healthcare job placement agency, to find an experienced Operating Room Registered Nurse. This registered nurse will work a full 13-week contract, all 12 hour shifts, primarily nights.
Why choose Supplemental Health Care? With over 30 years of experience matching healthcare professionals with hospitals, schools, home health companies and other facilities across the country, we know how to help you meet your career goals. We are certified by the Joint Commission and recipients of Inavero’s Best of Staffing award. That means we always put our nurses’ best interests first! With every contract, we offer a full complement of industry leading benefits to give you the options you deserve.
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life coverage
• Relocation and licensure reimbursements
• A housing department designated to finding you safe and comfortable housing while on assignment
• 24-hour live support so you can always have peace of mind
• Continuing education credits
• Share The Care Referral Program (up to $1,000 per referral!)
If you’re an OR Registered Nurse and are interested in this travel position, apply online today! If you would like more information about this position, our benefits or what else Supplemental Health Care has to offer you, feel free to reach out!
Contact: Joshua Wilson
Phone: (716) 815-2604
• BLS/AHA, ACLS certification
• At least 1 years of recent RN experience relative to the position
• NY State RN License
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more