Title: Pediatric OR Nurse Travel Job in Lafayette, LA – 13-Week Assignment
– Location: Lafayette, LA
– Job Type: Travel Nursing
– Shift:** Rotating shift times (11 am – 7 pm and 3 pm – 11 pm); Open to 8 and 10-hour shifts
– Openings: 3
– Facility: 13 bed OR with 1 local room
– Specialties Required: Orthopedic, Neurosurgery, Vascular, and Robotic Surgery Experience
– Rotation: Mid/Evening Rotation with Call (In an 8-week period, 3 weekday and 2 weekend shifts of call)
– Certifications: BLS (Basic Life Support)
– License: Louisiana or Compact Nursing License
Lafayette, LA, is a vibrant city located in the heart of Cajun Country. Known for its rich cultural heritage, delicious cuisine, and lively music scene, Lafayette offers a unique and welcoming experience. Enjoy the local cuisine, explore historic sites, or soak in the lively arts and music culture that permeates this charming city.
If you’re ready to embark on an exciting travel nursing adventure while making a difference in the lives of pediatric patients, apply today! Join our team in Lafayette, LA, and be a part of a rewarding and fulfilling experience.
To apply or learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact:
Soliant Allied – Cath/IR/EP/OR Specialist
Soliant Health is one of the largest healthcare staffing companies in the country. Soliant Health connects hospitals and healthcare providers with highly qualified, full- or part-time healthcare professionals in a variety of specialized disciplines, including: * Registered nurses and surgical technologists * Physical, occupational and speech therapists * Histologists, cytologists… Learn more