Job Title: Operating Room/OR Nurse Travel Job in Farmington, CT
Are you an experienced Operating Room Nurse looking for an exciting opportunity in Farmington, CT? We have a 13-week travel assignment waiting for you. This position offers a flexible 4x10s schedule with variable start times to accommodate your needs, including 7a, 9:30a, and 1pm shifts. On-call duties are required, with on-call weekends and holidays on a rotating basis.
– Duration:13 weeks
– Shifts: 4x10s with variable start times based on need (7a, 9:30a, 1pm) with on-call, rotating weekends, and holidays
– Circulating experience with ortho, spine, and neuro surgeries
– Minimum of 4-5 years of OR RN or combined OR experience
– Scrub experience will be preferred, but not required
– On-call duty at least 1 weekend per month with a 30-minute report time
– Time off on holidays will be limited to 1 of the 3 major holidays and at the discretion of UCONN Health
– Current RN license in Connecticut or eligible to obtain one
– BLS and ACLS certification
– Scrub experience
– Travel nursing experience
Farmington, CT, is a charming town located in Hartford County, known for its rich history and picturesque landscapes. Nestled in the heart of Connecticut, Farmington offers a unique blend of cultural attractions and outdoor activities. Explore the historic district, visit the picturesque Hill-Stead Museum, or enjoy outdoor adventures in the nearby Farmington River Valley.
With its proximity to Hartford, you’ll have easy access to a vibrant city with diverse dining, entertainment, and shopping options. Plus, Farmington’s central location in the state makes it a perfect home base for exploring all that Connecticut has to offer.
To apply or learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact:
Soliant Allied – Cath/IR/EP/OR Specialist
Soliant Health is one of the largest healthcare staffing companies in the country. Soliant Health connects hospitals and healthcare providers with highly qualified, full- or part-time healthcare professionals in a variety of specialized disciplines, including: * Registered nurses and surgical technologists * Physical, occupational and speech therapists * Histologists, cytologists… Learn more