*Regional Travel Position for GHR Southwest Nursing Division*
Med/Surg – Rehabilitation-Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a wonderful Registered Nurse (RN) contract opportunity in Abilene, TX.
- Estimated weekly take home $1,450 per week
- 7:00pm-7:00am shift
- 36 hour per week
- 13-week travel assignment
- Medical, Vision & Dental benefits
- Great referral bonus program!
- TX or compact State Registered Nurse (RN) license
- BLS certification (American Heart Association)
- 2 years of-RN experience working in Med-Surg or Rehabilitation setting.
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Tambra Slaughter at 214-888-2430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
There's no single reason why a person becomes a Travel Nurse. Some do it to see the country. Some for the money. Some to gain experience in a variety of settings. Whatever your reason, welcome to GHR Travel Nursing. Our job is to make your travel experience a great one.… Learn more