As one of the largest Healthcare jobs placement agencies in the U.S., Supplemental Health Care has been partnering with RNs for more than 30 years. We’re now seeking Medical-Surgical RNs for openings at a hospital in Massachusetts. Our goal is to help open a range of options for our nurses so they can choose the assignments that fit their goals and lifestyle best.
Med Surg RN Contract Details:
– 13-week contract with possibility of extension
– All shifts available
– Consult and coordinate with facility health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
– Administer and record prescribed medications
– Report adverse reactions to medications or treatments
– Travel Nurses welcome
How to apply:
If you’d like more detail on these Med / Surg RN assignments or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now.
– Insurance: Our health, dental, and life insurance programs provide the variety, flexibility, and coverage options you desire to meet your ends today, tomorrow, and in the future.
– 24-hour Support: Supplemental Health Care’s network of local offices means that we’ve always got someone in your timezone and national support structures backing everyone up.
– Share the Care: Earn great money by referring a friend! When you refer a healthcare professional to SHC, you have the choice of receiving a lump-sum payment or residual payments for every hour your referrer works for SHC.
– MA RN License
– American Heart Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more