Supplemental Health Care is hiring Med Surg RNs to work at a partnering hospital in Texas. We bring more than 30 years of experience and a reputation for excellence to every nurse we support.
Med Surg RN Contract Details:
– 13-week contract with possibility of extension
– All shifts available
– Consult and coordinate with facility health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
– Administer and record prescribed medications
– Report adverse reactions to medications or treatments
– Travel Nurses welcome
Apply online today to learn more about these Medical-Surgical RN positions and to start the placement process.
– Insurance: From full medical, dental, and vision to pet insurance, we’ll help make sure that you and your family are covered.
– 24-hour Support: Supplemental Health Care is standing by 24-7 to support you when needed.
– Share the Care: Great RNs know great other great nurses. That’s why Supplemental Health Care offers the Share the Care referral program to help you earn money the way you prefer. Choose between a one-time payout or uncapped residual payments for as long as you and your referral work for SHC.
– TX RN License
– American Heart Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more