Supplemental Health Care is working with a Hospital in Texas to hire Medical-Surgical RNs. For more than 30 years, we’ve specialized in helping nurses find the assignments that best fit their current needs and long-term career goals. Whether you’re just starting out or a veteran RN, we’d love to get to know you and talk about the options that are available.
Med Surg RN Contract Details:
– 13-week contract with possibility of extension
– All shifts available
– Consult and coordinate with facility health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
– Administer and record prescribed medications
– Report adverse reactions to medications or treatments
– Travel Nurses welcome
How to apply:
If you’d like more detail on these Med / Surg RN assignments or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now.
– Insurance: With insurance options for you, your family, and even your pets, we’ve got you covered.
– 24-Hour on-call: No matter the day or hour, someone at Supplemental Health Care is ready to help.
– Share the Care: Earn great money by referring a friend! When you refer a healthcare professional to SHC, you have the choice of receiving a lump-sum payment or residual payments for every hour your referrer works for SHC.
– TX RN License
– American Heart Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more