Supplemental Health Care is seeking Med Surg RNs in New York for a 13-week assignment at a partnering hospital.
With our extensive local office network across the United States and our national support structures, you can trust that Supplemental Health Care will be there when you need us. Whether it’s local assignments close to home or options across the state or country, Supplemental Health Care can help find the nurse contracts that work best for you. Named Best in Staffing based on real feedback from our working nurses, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be a partner to every nurse we work with.
Med Surg RN Contract Details:
– 13-week contract with possibility of extension
– All shifts available
– Consult and coordinate with facility health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
– Administer and record prescribed medications
– Report adverse reactions to medications or treatments
– Travel Nurses welcome
How to apply:
If you’d like more detail on these Med / Surg RN assignments or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now.
– Insurance: With insurance options for you, your family, and even your pets, we’ve got you covered.
– 24-hour Support: Supplemental Health Care is standing by 24-7 to support you when needed.
– Share the Care: Take part in the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry with our Share the Care referral program!
– NY RN License
– American Heart Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more