Supplemental Health Care is hiring Med/Surg RNs to work at a partnering hospital in New York. We bring more than 30 years of experience and a reputation for excellence to every nurse we support.
Med Surg RN Contract Details:
– 13-week contract with possibility of extension
– All shifts available
– Consult and coordinate with facility health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
– Administer and record prescribed medications
– Report adverse reactions to medications or treatments
– Travel Nurses welcome
How to apply:
Please apply online now for immediate consideration for this Med Surg RN opportunity or to connect with our team about all of the RN options in New York. Our team is standing by and will be in touch as quickly as possible.
– Insurance: From full medical, dental, and vision to pet insurance, we’ll help make sure that you and your family are covered.
– 24-Hour on-call: No matter the day or hour, someone at Supplemental Health Care is ready to help.
– Share the Care: Take part in the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry with our Share the Care referral program!
– NY RN License
– American Heart Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more