Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/tgn/functions.php on line 393
Interested in making a positive impact? You’ve come to the right place. At Fusion Medical Staffing, our goal is to improve the lives of everyone we touch, and we’re always looking for people like you to join our mission.
And making a difference isn’t the only perk of traveling with us. Start your medical travel career with Fusion Medical Staffing and gain access to competitive pay packages, comprehensive benefits, corporate discounts and perks, a clinical team to support you along your journey, and a recruiter determined to help you succeed. We’ve got your back so you can focus on what you do best: helping others.
Licensed Practical Nurse – Skilled Nursing Facility
Position: Licensed Practical Nurse
Specialty: Skilled Nursing Facility
13 week Skilled Nursing Facility Licensed Practical Nurse travel assignment
Client in Tyndall, SD is looking for a Skilled Nursing Facility Licensed Practical Nurse to help them out for 13 weeks.
At Fusion Medical, we truly believe that as people taking care of people, together we can do anything.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 1560 hours
- Highly competitive pay
- Best in the industry Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short term disability
- Aggressive Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
- Your recruiter is available 24-7
- Reimbursement for licensure and CEU’s
- One to three years experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse preferred
- Other certifications may be required for this position
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- Physical Abilities: Remain in a stationary position, move about, move equipment (50-100lbs), pushing, pulling, bending. The following is a summary of the major job duties of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Communicates and collaborates with physicians and other health team members.
- Provides and coordinates patient care with other health team members.
- Monitors patients’ responses to interventions and reports outcomes.
- Administers medications as ordered with appropriate documentation.
- Monitor and evaluates patients before, during, and post procedure depending on unit.
- Shares on-call responsibilities with a 30-minute response time if required.
- Maintains cleanliness of rooms and adequate stock of supplies.
- Transports patients as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Essential Skills:
- Interpersonal Skills – to work effectively with a variety of personnel (professional and ancillary) to present a positive attitude and a professional appearance.
- Technical/Motor Skills – Ability to grasp, fine manipulation, pushing/pulling and able to move about when assisting with procedures and/or using department equipment.
- Mental Requirements – Must be able to cope with frequent contact with the general public, customers, and meeting deadlines under pressure. Must be able to work under close supervision occasionally as well as working without assistance from other personnel. Must be able to contend with irregular activity schedules occasionally and continuous concentration to detail.
- Sensory – Visual acuity, ability to effectively communicate
**Fusion is an EOE/E-Verify Employer**
Fusion Medical Staffing provides career opportunities to healthcare professionals by helping medical facilities fill their staffing needs. Fusion staffs a variety of specialties within the nursing and allied healthcare fields. We offer competitive pay packages and benefits that travelers deserve. We pride ourselves on our communication skills, accurate job transparency… Learn more