trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Long-Term Care Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.
Long-Term Care Nurses (LTC RNs) work in skilled nursing or assisted living facilities. The LTC RN supervises staff and plans care for patients with long-term needs. LTC registered nurses deliver medication, monitor patients, feed, clothe, and assist in personal hygiene.
1+ year of recent LTC RN experience is required
***Most travel contracts include:
– 13-week contracts
– Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
– Guaranteed Hours
For over 17 years, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities all across the country.
As one of the nation’s leading travel nursing agencies, not only are trustaff’s travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, you’ll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you’ll enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
– Great selection of jobs – All 50 states, all specialties and modalities
– Great pay – Earn as much as $2,800 per week depending on your specialty and experience!
– Weekly pay through direct deposit
– Guaranteed hours
– Medical/Dental/Vision insurance – Health insurance options start at just $23 a week!
– 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
– 401k with employer match
– Assistance with travel and planning
– Licensure reimbursement
– Exclusive employee discount program
– Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
– 1+ years recent experience
– Must have active RN license
– Must have current BLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) 880-0346 or email email@example.com
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
For over 17 years, trustaff has helped match skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying travel jobs at the best facilities all across the country. Imagine taking your skills someplace new – the warmth of Texas or the soaring skylines of New York; experience the northern lights in Alaska or… Learn more