RenalStat is looking for a Long Term (Travel) Acute Dialysis RN in Cedar Rapids, IA.
This is a 13 week assignment scheduled to start on 01/08/2024 and run through 04/07/2024.
You must be licensed in the state of IA. The position does accept Compact licenses.
Estimated weekly pay includes projected hourly wages and weekly meal and lodging per diems for eligible clinicians based on nationally published GSA rates. ; Actual weekly pay and per diems may differ from the ;amount shown and are subject to change during an ;assignment.
- Weekly pay
- 401K with matching up to 5%
- Full dental and medical benefits
- Top pay
- Tax Free Per Diems or Furnished Housing accommodations
- Recruiters on cell phone standby 24/7
- Graduate of an accredited program.
- Possesses and maintains a current license.
- 2 years of previous relevant experience preferred.
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills and a demonstrated high level of clinical excellence.
AHS Staffing MISSION STATEMENT “Serving healthcare providers by connecting amazing people with exceptional employment opportunities; we commit to pursue our mission with passion, loyalty, and integrity to benefit our employees, clients, and community.” Founded in Edmond, Oklahoma, AHS Staffing is one of the fastest-growing healthcare staffing firms in the United… Learn more