Medical Edge Recruitment has an immediate opening for a Licensed Behavioral Health Professional in Atmore, Alabama.
Location: Atmore, Alabama
Facility Type: Correctional facility
Pay Rate: $55/hour, $2,200 weekly
Start Date:2 weeks from hire
Contract Length: 13 Weeks
Shift/Hours: 8 hour day shifts
• Current and valid LCSWM, LMSW, LPC license in AL
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience
• Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or Human Services field required
· Apply psychotherapeutic techniques and interventions in the delivery of services to individuals and families for the purpose of treating such diagnosed emotional and mental disorders.
· Conduct individual, group or family therapy as appropriate for the treatment plan of the patient.
· Conduct a psychosocial assessment and develop an initial discharge plan.
· Provide initial treatment planning for patient based on assessment and coordinate any additional services needed and revise as necessary.
· Maintain documentation of therapy services provided to each patient according to facility and professional standards, revising as necessary.
· Maintain a caseload as assigned.
· Participate in treatment team meetings and collaborate with other staff to facilitate services for the patient as appropriate to their treatment plan.
Our providers are the heart and soul of Medical Edge Recruitment, and we are pleased to offer the following benefit package:
Comprehensive health plan inclusive of medical, dental, vision and other ancillary benefits
Weekly Direct Deposit
Travel & Housing Stipends
Extensive Housing Network and Corporate discounts
Rewards & Recognition program
Dedicated Licensing & Compliance team
24/7 Team Support
About Medical Edge Recruitment
Whether you’re a new Travel Nurse or a seasoned pro, Medical Edge is the best agency to partner with you on your next assignment. Our dedicated recruitment team will work with you to find the highest paying assignments in your desired location and help you with the journey along the way.
In travel nursing, bigger does not always mean better. While we have an extensive network of job opportunities, our experienced team dedicated to making a personalized provider experience is our priority. There are a lot of moving parts in getting set up for a new assignment, but we take care of all the details along the way. We make the process as simple as possible so you can say yes to your next travel nurse adventure. Adventure awaits, let Medical Edge Recruitment show you where to go next!
Medical Edge Recruitment is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Medical Edge Recruitment is the premier travel nursing recruitment agency, specializing in providing top talent to clients in the healthcare industry. We connect clinical and allied providers to opportunities that are aligned with their personal and professional passions. Our focus is on connection and communication so our long-lasting relationships are… Learn more