Interim Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) – Skilled Nursing Facility
Total Gross Pay Weekly: ;$2,000 – $2,400
*The above pay package is an estimate, please contact our team to put together your personalized pay package, as a variety of factors can influence your total pay.
We’re looking for an interim Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) for a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) in the Worthington, OH area. ;The Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) will be responsible for the overall financial and clinical operations.
As an interim NHA, you will manage, supervise, and coordinate all departments to ensure quality care, regulatory compliance, and financial performance.
When you join the LeaderStat team as an interim NHA, you’ll be connected with a dedicated specialist before and during your assignment. They will work with you to coordinate onboarding, book and pay for travel arrangements, and assist with any questions along the way.
- At least two years of experience as a licensed Nursing Home Administrator in a long-term care facility
- Must be a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) in Ohio
- Proven leadership skills, including strong communication skills
- Ability to motivate staff and drive resident and family satisfaction
- Manage day-to-day operations of the facility
- Ensure that the facility operates in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations
- Provide regular compliance and safety training to staff
- Oversee billing and finances
- Coordinate with clinical staff to ensure individual care plans are being followed
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- W2 Employee Status
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
If you have a friend or family member who would be interested in joining LeaderStat, you could earn some cash! Referral bonuses up to $500 are available, upon completion of assignment. We welcome your confidential expressions of personal interest and nominations of qualified colleagues: https://www.leaderstat.com/interim-referral.
What Happens Next?
Once we receive your application (please include a PDF of your resume), we’ll create your LeaderStat candidate profile and send it to our recruiting team for review. If you’re a good fit for this assignment, a recruiter will reach out to you via call or text to discuss next steps.
Still have questions about this role? View a more in-depth description on our NHA FAQ page.
With over 20 years of experience in healthcare placement services and thousands of satisfied travelers all over the country, we deliver an experience and support that fits you and your needs, whatever and wherever they may be. With LeaderStat, you are always in control of your destiny and your career,… Learn more