Supplemental Health Care is working with a hospital in Washington to hire ICU RNs. For more than 30 years, we’ve specialized in helping nurses find the assignments that best fit their current needs and long-term career goals. Whether you’re just starting out or a veteran RN, we’d love to get to know you and talk about the options that are available.
ICU RN Contract Details:
– 13-week contract with the possibility of extension
– All Shifts Available
– Travel Nurses Welcome
– The ICU RN will provide care for patients with life-threatening conditions or comorbidities requiring sophisticated organ support and invasive monitoring
– The Critical Care nurse will work in a highly challenging environment requiring deep thinking, strong knowledge, and quick thinking to care for the highest acuity level patients
– The ICU nurse will be adept at working with patients with different conditions: overdose, post-surgery, trauma, chronic illness, etc.
Apply online today to learn more about these ICU RN positions and to start the placement process.
– Insurance: When it comes to insurance, one size does not fit all. That’s why our program is built to provide flexibility and options.
– 24-hour Support: Supplemental Health Care is standing by 24-7 to support you when needed.
– Share the Care: Earn great money by referring a friend! When you refer a healthcare professional to SHC, you have the choice of receiving a lump-sum payment or residual payments for every hour your referrer works for SHC.
– WA RN License or Compact RN License
– American Heart Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more