Supplemental Health Care is working with a hospital in Virginia to hire ICU RNs. For more than 30 years, we’ve specialized in helping nurses find the assignments that best fit their current needs and long-term career goals. Whether you’re just starting out or a veteran RN, we’d love to get to know you and talk about the options that are available.
ICU RN Contract Details:
– 13-week contract with the possibility of extension
– All Shifts Available
– Travel Nurses Welcome
– The ICU RN will provide care for patients with life-threatening conditions or comorbidities requiring sophisticated organ support and invasive monitoring
– The Critical Care nurse will work in a highly challenging environment requiring deep thinking, strong knowledge, and quick thinking to care for the highest acuity level patients
– The ICU nurse will be adept at working with patients with different conditions: overdose, post-surgery, trauma, chronic illness, etc.
Apply online today to learn more about these ICU RN positions and to start the placement process.
– Insurance: Our health, dental, and life insurance programs provide the variety, flexibility, and coverage options you desire to meet your ends today, tomorrow, and in the future.
– 24-hour Support: Supplemental Health Care’s network of local offices means that we’ve always got someone in your timezone and national support structures backing everyone up.
– Share the Care: Great nurses know great other great nurses. That’s why Supplemental Health Care offers the Share the Care referral program to help you earn money the way you prefer. Choose between a one-time payout or uncapped residual payments for as long as you and your referral work for SHC.
– VA RN License or Compact RN License
– American Heart Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more