As one of the largest Healthcare jobs placement agencies in the U.S., Supplemental Health Care has been partnering with RNs for more than 30 years. We’re now seeking ICU RNs for openings at a hospital in Alabama. Our goal is to help open a range of options for our nurses so they can choose the assignments that fit their goals and lifestyle best.
ICU RN Contract Details:
– 13-week contract with the possibility of extension
– All Shifts Available
– Travel Nurses Welcome
– The ICU RN will provide care for patients with life-threatening conditions or comorbidities requiring sophisticated organ support and invasive monitoring
– The Critical Care nurse will work in a highly challenging environment requiring deep thinking, strong knowledge, and quick thinking to care for the highest acuity level patients
– The ICU nurse will be adept at working with patients with different conditions: overdose, post-surgery, trauma, chronic illness, etc.
How to apply:
Please apply online now for immediate consideration for this Intensive Care Unit RN opportunity or to connect with our team about all of the RN options in Alabama. Our team is standing by and will be in touch as quickly as possible.
– Insurance: When it comes to insurance, one size does not fit all. That’s why our program is built to provide flexibility and options.
– 24-Hour on-call: No matter the day or hour, someone at Supplemental Health Care is ready to help.
– Share the Care: Take part in the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry with our Share the Care referral program!
– AL RN License or Compact RN License
– American Heart Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more