Supplemental Health Care is seeking ICU/CCU RNs in Massachusetts for a 13-week assignment at a partnering hospital.
With our extensive local office network across the United States and our national support structures, you can trust that Supplemental Health Care will be there when you need us. Whether it’s local assignments close to home or options across the state or country, Supplemental Health Care can help find the nurse contracts that work best for you. Named Best in Staffing based on real feedback from our working RNs, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be a partner to every nurse we work with.
ICU RN Contract Details:
– 13-week contract with the possibility of extension
– All Shifts Available
– Travel Nurses Welcome
– The ICU RN will provide care for patients with life-threatening conditions or comorbidities requiring sophisticated organ support and invasive monitoring
– The Critical Care nurse will work in a highly challenging environment requiring deep thinking, strong knowledge, and quick thinking to care for the highest acuity level patients
– The ICU nurse will be adept at working with patients with different conditions: overdose, post-surgery, trauma, chronic illness, etc.
How to apply:
Please apply online now for immediate consideration for this Intensive Care Unit RN opportunity or to connect with our team about all of the RN options in Massachusetts. Our team is standing by and will be in touch as quickly as possible.
– Insurance: With insurance options for you, your family, and even your pets, we’ve got you covered.
– 24-hour Support: Supplemental Health Care’s network of local offices means that we’ve always got someone in your timezone and national support structures backing everyone up.
– Share the Care: Earn great money by referring a friend! When you refer a healthcare professional to SHC, you have the choice of receiving a lump-sum payment or residual payments for every hour your referrer
– MA RN License or Compact RN License
– American Heart Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience