Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider, partnering with a hospital in Rochester New York looking for an Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN) with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
– 528 Bed Short Term Acute Care Hospital.
– EPIC Computer Charting.
– Teaching Hospital
– Required 2+ Years of recent RN experience in ICU.
Supplemental Health Care Benefits:
– Medical, Dental, Vision and Life coverage
– Share The Care – Referral Bonus Program
– Certification reimbursements
– Travel and licensure reimbursements
– 24-hour live support so you can always have peace of mind
If you would like more information about this position or our benefits, please call or text Stephen at (716) 541-2670. You can also send an email with your resume to email@example.com.
Active New York RN License.
BLS and ACLS Certifications.
Minimum of 2 years of recent RN experience in the ICU setting.
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more