Travel ER Nurse (RN) in New Haven, CT
Earn nearly $3,600 per week for this ER RN position while exploring Connecticut!
Job Details ; ; ; ;
- $3,561 gross weekly for 48 hours
- $2,649 gross weekly for 36 hours – OT after 36 hrs!
- Days or nights
- Includes $1,281 non-taxed weekly stipend
- Flexible start date – aiming for late August or September
- Active CT RN License
- Minimum 2 years of ER RN experience in a US-based hospital, preferred
- RN Certifications – (BLS, ACLS, PALS)
*Contact ;Senior Recruiting Manager ;Marisa Pierino ;for more details:
- Email resume to: ;mpierino@GHRtravelnursing.com
- Call/Text direct at 716-309-2258
At ;GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel RN experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer ;great pay ;and one of the ;best benefits packages ;in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Weekly pay
- GHR pays for all additional medical compliance required by facility ;
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
There's no single reason why a person becomes a Travel Nurse. Some do it to see the country. Some for the money. Some to gain experience in a variety of settings. Whatever your reason, welcome to GHR Travel Nursing. Our job is to make your travel experience a great one.… Learn more