Travel Registered Nurse (RN) ER Position in ;Boise, ID
Earn $2400-2500/week gross pay for this ER Position while living in Boise, ID
- $2400-2500/week gross pay for 36 hours
- 12 Hour Shifts
- Days or Nights Position
- 13 week assignment
- Traveler-Friendly Facility!
- Active Idaho or Compact State RN License
- 1 year of recent ER experience bedside in a US based hospital
- Certifications: BLS
At ;GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer ;great pay ;and one of the ;best benefits packages ;in the industry, including:
- OT PAID AFTER 36 HOURS!
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance ;coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card ;option
- GHR pays for all additional medical compliance required by facility ;
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for ;Job Alerts! ;
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
There's no single reason why a person becomes a Travel Nurse. Some do it to see the country. Some for the money. Some to gain experience in a variety of settings. Whatever your reason, welcome to GHR Travel Nursing. Our job is to make your travel experience a great one.… Learn more