As one of the largest Healthcare jobs placement agencies in the U.S., Supplemental Health Care has been partnering with RNs for more than 30 years. We’re now seeking Emergency Room RNs for openings at a hospital in New York. Our goal is to help open a range of options for our nurses so they can choose the assignments that fit their goals and lifestyle best.
Emergency Department / Emergency Room RN Contract Details:
– 13-week contract with the possibility of extension
– All Shifts Available
– Travel Nurses Welcome
– The Emergency Room Nurse will provide care in emergency situations with patients experiencing trauma, injury, or other conditions
– The RN will work in a fast-paced environment and will be expected to independently recognize life-threatening problems and provide treatment as necessary
– The RN will also conduct admissions, triage, and discharges
Apply online today to learn more about these Emergency Department RN positions and to start the placement process.
– Insurance: Supplemental Health Care offers a range of insurance options to provide the cover you need when you need it.
– 24-hour on-call support: Our on-call staff is standing by 24-hours a day to help when you need us most.
– Share the Care: Take part in the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry with our Share the Care referral program!
– NY RN License
– American Heart Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more