Supplemental Health Care is hiring Emergency Room RNs to work at a partnering hospital in Urbana, IL. We bring more than 30 years of experience and a reputation for excellence to every nurse we support.
Emergency Department / Emergency Room RN Contract Details:
– 13-week contract with the possibility of extension
– All Shifts Available
– Travel Nurses Welcome
– The Emergency Room Nurse will provide care in emergency situations with patients experiencing trauma, injury, or other conditions
– The RN will work in a fast-paced environment and will be expected to independently recognize life-threatening problems and provide treatment as necessary
– The RN will also conduct admissions, triage, and discharges
How to apply:
Please apply online now for immediate consideration for this Emergency Room RN opportunity or to connect with our team about all of the RN options in Illinois. Our team is standing by and will be in touch as quickly as possible.
– Insurance: From full medical, dental, and vision to pet insurance, we’ll help make sure that you and your family are covered.
– 24-Hour on-call: No matter the day or hour, someone at Supplemental Health Care is ready to help.
– Share the Care: Great nurses know great other great nurses. That’s why Supplemental Health Care offers the Share the Care referral program to help you earn money the way you prefer. Choose between a one-time payout or uncapped residual payments for as long as you and your referral work for SHC.
– IL RN License
– American Heart Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more