Supplemental Health Care is hiring Emergency Room RNs to work at a partnering hospital in California. We bring more than 30 years of experience and a reputation for excellence to every nurse we support.
Emergency Department / Emergency Room RN Contract Details:
– 13-week contract with the possibility of extension
– All Shifts Available
– Travel Nurses Welcome
– The Emergency Room Nurse will provide care in emergency situations with patients experiencing trauma, injury, or other conditions
– The RN will work in a fast-paced environment and will be expected to independently recognize life-threatening problems and provide treatment as necessary
– The RN will also conduct admissions, triage, and discharges
How to apply:
If you’d like more detail on these Emergency Room RN assignments or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now. Our team is standing by to respond as quickly as possible.
– Insurance: From full medical, dental, and vision to pet insurance, we’ll help make sure that you and your family are covered.
– 24-hour on-call support: Our on-call staff is standing by 24-hours a day to help when you need us most.
– Share the Care: Take part in the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry with our Share the Care referral program!
– CA RN License
– American Heart Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more