Medical Edge Recruitment has an immediate opening for a Director of Nursing Services in Prescott, AZ.
Location: Prescott, AZ
Facility Type: Skilled Nursing
Pay Rate: $90/hour
Start Date: Two weeks from hire
Clinical Practice: Oversees therapeutic care being given in a holistic systematic way, support clinical management of Elder care delivery which produces quality care with optimal individual resident outcomes. Oversees the facility and ensures all employees in other departments have regular communication to improve the care provided to the residents of the facility.
• Ensures quality Elder care by assisting in the management of clinical nursing practice and patient care delivery that supports optimal resident outcomes.
• Facilitates unit teams/committees that impacts practice.
• Ensures compliance with professional regulatory and government standards of care.
• Recognizes behaviors that impact team function and implements strategies to optimize teamwork: serves as a mentor for team members: provides consistent communication and demonstrates mutual support
• Maintain appropriate nurse staffing patterns that ensure continuity of care in relation to Resident acuity and census.
• Works to maintain appropriate staffing ratios
• Maintains a presence in the Facility and monitors Elder care activity.
• Insures that required polices, systems, procedures, and standards are in effect, communicated to and adhered to by all staff members.
• Regularly Scheduled clinical expectations as a RN on the Unit.
Medical Edge Recruitment is the premier travel nursing recruitment agency, specializing in providing top talent to clients in the healthcare industry. We connect clinical and allied providers to opportunities that are aligned with their personal and professional passions. Our focus is on connection and communication so our long-lasting relationships are… Learn more