Under the general direction of the Regional Operations Manager, with the clinical supervision of the Radiologist at each site on the mobile route, performs examinations of patients of all ages for the purpose of assisting in the diagnosis of patient illness
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
1. Performs MRI/CT imaging procedures on appropriate anatomical regions in accordance with accepted standards of practice and protocols of the individual site Radiologist.
2. Completes and signs Patient Screening form and explains the procedure to the patient.
3. Maintains patient care, comfort and safety during transport to and from the coach and during the exam.
4. Maintains technical competency through continued education and participation in company sponsored training programs.
5. Under guidance and approval of site Radiologist, administers contrast agents according to site-specific protocols.
6. Cooperates with facility healthcare personnel and complies with facility policies and procedures.
7. Maintains current Permits to Practice in all states in which services are performed.
8. Provide images to the facility in the desired site format.
9. Performs equipment quality checks and troubleshoots problems. Calls for service and notifies all pertinent team members.
10. May assist with the set up and tear down of equipment in accordance with SMS and/or manufacturers guidelines.
11. Maintains a clean environment inside and outside of the mobile coach/facility.
12. Completes necessary administrative tasks. ie: time reports, billing, QA, etc.
13. Follows quality assurance guidelines and maintains patient confidentiality.
14. Cooperates with facility healthcare professionals and complies with facility policies/procedures.
15. Complies with all safety policies and regulations.
16. Maintains current Permits to Practice in all states in which services are performed.
17. Performs additional duties as required.
You’re going places. We can help. Award-winning Advantis Medical Staffing is laser-focused on your success. That means great pay, dream destinations, and support you can count on. How do we take your travel nurse or allied health worker career to the next level? Our responsive recruiters and dedicated Care Team… Learn more