We are searching for a motivated leader for the Clinical Director of Emergency Services (Main ED) ; in Myrtle Beach, SC.
The role of the Director of Free-Standing Emergency Services assures service, growth, development, personnel management, and resource allocation and management controls in order to ensure consistent high-quality patient care in the Emergency Department. Provides oversight to ancillary departments such as Imaging, Lab, Admitting, Security, Environmental Services, and Support Services.
- You will accurately identify real/potential problems affecting the service and implements solutions with follow through and communication
- You will actively participate in service, departmental and hospital wide committees as assigned, providing ongoing communication to those one represents
- You will advance the patient experience agenda in the Emergency Department
- You will coach immediate subordinates providing feedback; constructive critique of work; facilitates individual development plan; and documents their job performance
- You will adhere to all Human Resource policies.
- You will effectively communicate departmental, organization and industry information to staff
- You will facilitate evidence based employee engagement practices
- You will effectively build strong relationships and networks to deliver upon organizational and department goals
- You will participate in employee and patient rounding and identifies and mentors potential future leaders
- You will enforce standards of emergency department care and develops processes to measure and ensure consistent compliance
- You will develop, implement, and evaluate an ongoing emergency services program which assures quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission
- You will monitor compliance with regulatory, accrediting and hospital policy for patient services, and environmental and personnel safety
- You will oversee a PI program that consistently monitors and evaluates critical aspects of care
- You will be responsible for department’s operational excellence; ensures department delivers quality services in accordance with applicable policies, procedures and professional standards
- You will follow the Hospital Exposure Control Plans/Blood borne and Airborne Pathogens
- You will perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing required
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or a related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in emergency services required
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role preferred
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state in which he or she practices, in accordance with law and regulation required? ;
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC) required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
Pay Package Details Salary Direct (Full-time)?
*The above pay is an estimate, please contact our team ;to put together your personalized pay package, as a variety of ;factors can influence your total pay. *
We offer a competitive benefits package tailored to each employee’s needs and position. This includes but is not limited to:
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Dental Insurance.
- Medical Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
Whether sudden or planned, a change in a key leadership position can disrupt an otherwise smooth operation. Our experienced permanent leadership database will drive key financial and clinical systems, so organizations continue to function at their optimal level. We have built a network of accomplished professionals, including managers, directors, and C-suite executives. It is what we do best so organizations can continue to do what they do best – without interruption.
With over 20 years of experience in healthcare placement services and thousands of satisfied travelers all over the country, we deliver an experience and support that fits you and your needs, whatever and wherever they may be. With LeaderStat, you are always in control of your destiny and your career,… Learn more