Clinical Director of Cardiovascular ICU
We are searching for a motivated leader for the Clinical Director of Cardiovascular ICU position. This individual will join a reputable health organization in San Antonio, TX.
Seeking a Director of Cardiovascular ICU who facilitates, coordinates and delegates the delivery of patient care to a defined group of patients during their entire hospitalization period. Provides leadership and overall responsibility for the functioning of assigned clinical patient care/procedural unit(s). We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- The Director reports to the Senior Director, Vice President and/or the Chief Nursing Officer
- Responsible 24 hours a day, with full accountability, for 70-80 staff, 42 beds, and management of patient care in each of his/her units, for promoting the practice of professional nursing in a specified patient care area, and for the acquisition, development, and utilization of resources (human and material) needed to fulfill those responsibilities.
- Liaison between physicians and the patient care team and works cooperatively with administrators, physicians, staff, other managers and all customers of the Methodist Healthcare System to provide services, which consistently meet and exceed the expectations of their customers.
- Assess and prioritize opportunities to improve, plan and implement effective changes and evaluate outcomes of process improvement activities.
- Three years recent RN acute care experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Must have current RN license to practice professional nursing in the state of Texas or ability to obtain temporary license prior to hire. Must have Texas RN license within 90 days of hire.
Will consider a seasoned Mgr. of Critical Care/ICU/CVICU in an acute care facility min 3-5 yrs
They ; must have experience with HCAHPS and Core Measures.
Pay Package Details Salary Direct (Full-time)?
Salary Range: Max $120K
We offer a competitive benefits package tailored to each employee's needs and position. This includes but is not limited to:
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Dental Insurance.
- Medical Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
*The above pay is an estimate, please contact our team ;to put together your personalized pay package, as a variety of ;factors can influence your total pay. *
Whether sudden or planned, a change in a key leadership position can disrupt an otherwise smooth operation. Our experienced permanent leadership database will drive key financial and clinical systems, so organizations continue to function at their optimal level. We have built a network of accomplished professionals, including managers, directors, and C-suite executives. It is what we do best so organizations can continue to do what they do best – without interruption.
With over 20 years of experience in healthcare placement services and thousands of satisfied travelers all over the country, we deliver an experience and support that fits you and your needs, whatever and wherever they may be. With LeaderStat, you are always in control of your destiny and your career,… Learn more