Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA – Skilled Nursing Facility
This opportunity is perfect for CNAs to deliver the highest quality of care, with the support of a motivated team of caregivers. Located in Knoxville, TN, you’ll feel motivated and ready to succeed in this CNA position, surrounded by a team of caregivers with patient care at the forefront of their careers. 12-hour day and night contracts!
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a renowned industry leader in healthcare staffing, managed services, and workforce solutions. For over 30 years, we’ve connected our clients with talented healthcare professionals to deliver proven excellence in patient care. With a gold star in Joint Commission-certified healthcare services, we offer per diem, local, and travel career opportunities for allied, interim healthcare leadership, nursing, and pharmacy.
CAREERSTAFF BENEFITS FOR THE CNA CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT:
- Flexible Day, Night, or Weekend Schedule
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401(k)
- Guaranteed Weekly Direct Deposit
- 24/7 Clinical Services Team & Unparalleled Support
- Bonus Programs available!
Our strong, long-term connections with exclusive healthcare facilities mean a new world of possibilities for your career! Opportunities with CareerStaff put you on an inside track to give you access to more career opportunities and get your dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE CNA CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT POSITION:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by setting new standards for quality care and personalized service. Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service and public relations to promote a positive professional image
- Work independently with attention to detail and possess the necessary knowledge of all aspects of daily operations
- Foster a caring environment that respects patient’s dignity
- Provide direct care to residents, including assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting
- Assist residents with mobility, transfers, and ambulation, ensuring their safety and comfort
- Ensure proper hygiene for residents, including skin care, oral care, and nail care
- Regularly reposition and turn residents to prevent pressure ulcers and ensure their comfort
- Take TPR, blood pressure, weighing of residents, etc. as directed
- Remain flexible to work a variable schedule that includes early start times, late end times, weekends, and holidays
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CNA CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT:
- 1+ years of experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Long-Term Care or Skilled Nursing Facility
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- CNA license in TN
CareerStaff is proud to be a six-time Great Place to Work™ and Diversity for Social Impact™ certified source of healthcare careers. Our award-winning team of recruitment professionals connects clinicians with unique career opportunities nationwide that match your lifestyle. Premium pay, exclusive benefits, and unparalleled customer service make CareerStaff the top choice for over 6,500 healthcare professionals.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
- Job City: Knoxville
- Shift: 7A-7P
- Setting: SNF/LTC
- Order ID: 812712
- Hourly Comp: $18
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to offer a wide variety of opportunities to our nurses which enables you to find your ideal travel assignment. Our in-depth knowledge of market conditions, personal contacts, and personalized support provide you with a selection of diverse clinical opportunities and geographical assignments that offer the perfect… Learn more