WHO WE ARE:
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by its people. We pride ourselves on creating opportunities which expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare and a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals. We are the Healthcare industry’s largest managed services provider and a top ten largest healthcare staffing company, we put more than 28,000 professionals to work each year.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, And 401(K) Matching
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Retirement Planning And Savings Options
- Tuition Assistance
- On-Site Gym
- Pet Insurance
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Account Manager develops and maintains relationships with new and existing client base. Ensures client satisfaction and develops new business opportunities within assigned territory and acts as a liaison of communication and coordination between the client, operations and network professionals.
SUPERVISOR: Regional Vice President of Operations
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Maintains overall accountability/responsibility for all aspects of territory to include environment, management of resources and expenditures within established budgetary standards
- Establishes and develops long-term relationships, while also servicing existing accounts
- Seeks out and identifies new business opportunities, initiating communication with decision makers to assess their needs
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates Clients needs on an ongoing basis
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Liaison of communication and coordination between the client, operations and network employees
- Assist with on-boarding and hiring of network professionals
- Assists with proper placement of network professionals
- Promotes teamwork and collaboration with PWMS Corporate office and other PWMS offices as necessary
- Maintains a harmonious relationship with facilities and subcontractors through cooperative contacts.
- Maintains confidentiality and appropriate access of all employee information
- Participates in special projects as needed and performs other duties as assigned
At HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, healthcare is not just about the four walls of a facility but about the people who provide and receive care. Our focus is empowering healthcare professionals to deliver exceptional patient experiences by providing them with the necessary skills, tools, and support. We partner with healthcare facilities… Learn more