- This event has passed.
Pediatric Nursing Certification Review Course
March 3 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$200 – $250
About this Event
Course Dates: March 3 & 4, 2020
Day 1 – Register 730a-8a Course Instruction 8a-5p
Day 2 – Register 930a – 10 Course Instruction: 10a-5p
Contact Hours: 13
The Nurse Builders PEDIATRIC NURSING CERTIFICATION REVIEW COURSE is an important part of individual and organizational preparation for the CPN® Exam offered by the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB) and the Pediatric Nurse Exam offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). Each year, thousands of nurses report the important role that this course has had in preparing them for success on these two pediatric nursing certification exams. Additionally, nursing organizations throughout the United States have reported that this course has helped to build their certified nursing workforces.
Onsite Course Overview:
The CPN & RN-BC review course provides a comprehensive and up-to-date review of pediatric nursing care based on the pediatric nursing certification (CPN & RN-BC) exam content outlines. Participants receive information that will not only promote certification exam success but will also enhance clinical nursing practice.
• Review and discuss pediatric nursing certification exam content based on the CPN & RN-BC certification exam content outlines.
• Attain information to support and enhance pediatric nursing practice.
• Exam Overview and Test Taking Techniques
• Growth and Developmental Assessment
• Developmental Milestones
• Health Promotion, Screening, and Prevention
• Infectious Diseases
• Immune System Dysfunction
• Renal/Genitourinary Conditions and Fluid & Electrolyte Balance
• Dermatologic Conditions
• Hematologic Conditions
• Oncologic Conditions
• Gastrointestinal Conditions
• Respiratory Conditions
• Neurologic Conditions
• Endocrine/Metabolic Conditions
• Behavioral/Mental Health Conditions
• Cardiovascular Conditions
• Musculoskeletal Conditions
• Professional Responsibilities
About Contact Hours:
For Nurses Outside of Florida and California: Nurse Builders is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
For Florida and California Nurses: Nurse Builders is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (provider #17173) and the Florida Board of Nursing (provider #50-9679).
For more information contact: