Presenter: Alyssa Dver.
Confidence isn’t a result, it’s a requirement. It is what fuels achievement, leadership, and well-being.
We’ve been misled, often lied to. Confidence isn’t inherited or vicariously inspired. You don’t just get it by working hard or faking it until you make it. Sadly, it takes most people 60+ years to figure it all out and reach their confident best.
Using brain science, now anyone can hack the process to master the skill of confidence.
– CLARIFY what confidence is (and is not), how it works in our brains & impacts behavior.
– CALIBRATE your confidence to understand what is helping or hurting it.
– CONTROL common villains & kryptonite that constantly steal confidence.
– COMMUNICATE confidence to have true executive presence & leadership influence.
– COACH yourself & help other people using practical techniques & tools.
A TEDx and Boston Best Speaker, author of 7 bestselling books, and podcast co-host, Alyssa leads the American Confidence Institute & Chairs the ERG Leadership Alliance. She teaches at Wharton’s Innovation Center, is an MIT Entrepreneurial advisor, and a judge for the Stevie Women in Business & Best Employer awards.
The Gypsy Nurse Virtual Conference:
Please join us at The Gyspy Nurse for our Virtual Conference all this week: August 3rd – August 7th.
- Confidence is a Choice
- Non-Traditional Travel Nurse Assignments
- What’s so Funny About… COVID
- Don’t Be Afraid to Push a Little in Hiking and Life
- Tax Home and Multi-State Issues
- How to Live your Best Life as a Travel Nurse
- Happy hour! 3 Easy Drinks to Make on the Road
Each session will be turned into an article and on our website, for you to watch at your convenience within 24-48 hours of the time it went live. If you are looking for other sessions please visit our Videos section on The Gypsy Nurse site. We hope you find these sessions helpful and fun!