One of the great benefits of being The Gypsy Nurse is that we randomly get approached to do product reviews in return for some great contests and deals for our members!
This week, we’re talking SCRUBS!
We recently received a pair of scrubs from the “Beyond Scrubs” line at Scrubs and Beyond to review. Our Ambassador Patricia, was the product tester on this item.
1. Was the size as advertised? Too Big? Too Small? The Size was perfect. However, the pants could have been an inch or two longer for us tall girls!
2. Color as expected on delivery? Color was vibrant and as advertised on the website.
3. Describe your experience wearing the product. Was it comfortable? This product had a great feel with a little stretch to it.
4. Durability: Did the product retain color, size, etc. after washing? Product was washed in cold water and retained all of it’s color. No fading noticed.
5. Function: Was the product functional? Enough pockets? I chose the ‘utility inspired’ scrub pants and they had lots of functional pockets.
Scrubs and Beyond is extending a 20% off until June 30, 2016 (good for a year) for our readers! Use code: GYPSY20
(Disclaimer: *20% off your entire purchase. Offer valid through 06/30/16 on the regular price items. Excludes Dansko, Littmann, Workwear, Birkenstock, Code Happy, Barco, Greys Anatomy, Cherokee, Dickies, Koi, Alegria, HeartSoul, NrG by Barco, ICU by Barco, previous purchases, gift cards, shipping and tax. Not to be combined with other offers or discounts.)