Travel Nurse Across American went live on The Gypsy Nurse Fan page recently. Jill (VP of Clinicals), Rose (Senior VP of Recruitment), and former traveler Wendy (Clinical Liaison) from Travel Nurse Across America discuss the ongoing conditions and difficulties travel nurses have to face during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The topics discussed during the video included:
- New COVID-19 testing regulations for travel nurses taking assignments
- Locations that are hiring travel nurses
- What you can do now to be ready when jobs in you specialty opens
- Why you should update your skills checklist
- Why you should work on your certification during your down time
- How nursing had shifted due to COVID
- How to balance being a nurse and being empathetic with patients who don’t have a family with them.
We hope you found this video and the information on the ongoing conditions and difficulties travel nurses have to face during the COVID-19 pandemic helpful. As always if you have any comments or questions please comment them below. You can also view the video on Facebook and leave your comments or questions there. If there are topics you would like to see covered during a live please comment those either place as well.
For more videos and articles on COVID-19 advise or information please visit our COVID-19 resource page here.