What type of Nurse are you?
Nurses are only half of the equation, however. The patients we care for are the reason the nursing profession exists in the first place, and the people we’d ideally like to become are the same people our patients would ideally like to have caring for them at the hospital. Step into the shoes of a patient for a few minutes, and follow the flowchart to find out which pop culture nurse will be caring for you in your time of need.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Travel Nurse Daily: May 20, 2013 - May 20, 2013
- Travel Nurse Daily: May 19, 2013 - May 19, 2013
- Travel Nurse Inspiration in Photos: Downtown Nantucket - May 19, 2013
- Weekend Report: Travel Nurse Happenings for week ending May 18, 2013 - May 18, 2013
- Travel Nurse Daily: May 18, 2013 - May 18, 2013