Here is your weekend report. This is a round-up and overview of this weeks Travel Nursing happenings with all of the weekly posts in one place for easy navigation. Don’t forget, if you have questions or comments or material that you would like to see covered on Gypsy Nurse, let me know in the comments below.
Have a great weekend and I’ll be back on Monday.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this weeks edition of Travel Nursing Happenings. Stay tuned next week for additional great content! Have a great weekend.
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past eight years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 14 states throughout the U.S. She regularly shares advice for those interested in travel nurse jobs on her website at: www.thegypsynurse.com.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Travel Nurse Daily: May 23, 2013 - May 23, 2013
- Make Your Health Your First Priority - May 23, 2013
- Travel Nurse Daily: May 22, 2013 - May 22, 2013
- Food: Eating and Food Shopping in San Francisco (Bay Area) - May 22, 2013
- Travel Nurse Daily: May 21, 2013 - May 21, 2013