Each week I will feature one photo as Travel Nurse Inspiration. This series is designed to provide a glimpse into the life of a Travel Nurse. Over my 8+ years as a travel nurse, I have been fortunate to have seen and experienced some wonderful places across these United States. What will be your inspiration?
This weeks Travel Nurse Inspiration in Photos: Homer Alaska
Taken while on contract in Alaska
Provided by: Lisa, RN
I would invite you to submit your travel photos for this series. Submit Now
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past eight years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 14 states throughout the U.S. She regularly shares advice for those interested in travel nurse jobs on her website at: www.thegypsynurse.com.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Weekend Report: Travel Nurse Happenings for week ending May 18, 2013 - May 18, 2013
- Travel Nurse Daily: May 18, 2013 - May 18, 2013
- Travel Nurse Daily: May 17, 2013 - May 17, 2013
- Travel Nurse Daily: May 16, 2013 - May 16, 2013
- Meet Your Gypsy Nurse Ambassador’s! - May 15, 2013