Here are some trusted sites to assist and support you in managing the symptoms of Hypertravelosis.
Delphi Travel Nurses and Therapists Forum I’ve been a member of this Forum since before my first contract. There are many experienced travel nurses here to help you get started, solve problems, obtain information and generally provide support. You will have to register but it’s free to be a member.
PanTravelers is a non-profit site for The Professional Association of Nurse Travelers. There is some free content but an annual membership of only $65 provides complete access to every part of the Association website along with additional benefits and services.
If you have a great site that you would like to share; please post it in the comments section.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Weekend Report: Travel Nurse Happenings for week ending May 18, 2013 - May 18, 2013
- Travel Nurse Daily: May 18, 2013 - May 18, 2013
- Travel Nurse Daily: May 17, 2013 - May 17, 2013
- Travel Nurse Daily: May 16, 2013 - May 16, 2013
- Meet Your Gypsy Nurse Ambassador’s! - May 15, 2013