- Swedish First Hill Campus
- Nantucket Cottage Hospital
- Destination Report: Fersinius Chronic Dialysis Staples
- Destination Report: Kansas City, MO
- Destination Report: Belfast, ME
- Destination Report: New Orleans, LA
- Destination Report: Chicago IL
- Destination Report: St Agnes Fresno, CA
- Travel Nurse Destination Report: Southeastern Regional Medical Center Lumberton, NC
- Travel Nurse Destination Report: Skyridge Medical Center Cleveland, TN
- Travel Nurse Destination Report: Western AZ Regional Medical Center Bullhead City AZ
- Destination Report: Northeast Methodist San Antonio, TX
- Travel Nurse Destination Report: North Austin Medical Center
- Travel Nurse Destination Report: Whidden Memorial Hospital Everett, MA
- Travel Nurse Destination Report: Wesley Medical Center Wichita, KS
- Blount Memorial Hospital, Maryville TN
- Destination Report: Beebe Medical Center, Lewes DE
- Destination Report: Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center Crystal River, FL
- Destination Report: Harborview Medical Center, Seattle WA
- Travel Nurse Destination Report: Las Colinas Medical Center, Irving TX
- Travel Nurse Destination Report: Community Regional Medical Center Fresno, CA
- Destination Report: Mercy Medical Center Williston, ND
- Travel Nurse Destination Report: Meeker Memorial Hospital Litchfield, MN
- Travel Nurse Destination Report: Bon Secour St Mary’s
- Travel Nurse Destination Report: Mainland Medical Center Texas City, TX
- Travel Nurse Destination Report: Mercy Hospital Devils Lake, ND
- Destination Report: St Clare Hospital Baraboo, WI
The Gypsy Nurse brings you this travel nurse Destination report on Nantucket Cottage Hospital: Nantucket, MA Courtesy of Reader and Travel Nurse Patricia C.
Nantucket Cottage Hospital
Facility Info: Other
Number of Beds: <100
Unit Worked: Maternity Services
Shift Worked: 8 Hr Night, 12 Hr Night
Nurse: Patient Ratio: Varies with patient acuity, census, couplet care or active labor .
Ancillary Staff: Charge RN (without patient load)
Staff Acceptance of Travel Nurse: (1=Hostile Work Environment, 5=Average, 10=Very Positive) 10
Hospital Parking:(1=Street Parking, 5=Adequate location/price 10=Great location/Free) 10
Rants: So far none.
Raves: Traveler Friendly Hospital
Would You Return to This Hospital? (1=NEVER, 5=Neutral, 10=YES) 10
Name of complex: Hospital Provides Private & Shared Housing on the Island.
Housing Source: Company Provided
Housing Type and Amenities: Private Apartment (other), 1 Bed, 2 or More Beds, Fully furnished with furniture, dishes, linens, etc, Cable Included, Utilities Included, Phone Included, Laundry in Unit
Housing Cost: Unknown (Company Provided)
Drive Time to Work: (1=Greater than 30 minutes, 5=Aprox 15 minutes, 10=Walkable) 1
Availability of Public Transportation: (1=Unavailable/Very Difficult, 5=Neutral, 10=Easily Accessible) 1
My Neighborhood Recommendations
Restaurants: Crosswinds Reataurant @ Nantucket Airport…… the Best Breakfast !, Siam To Go…..the best Tai food on the Island. Faregrounds….the Best Prime Ribs& Margaritas 30 miles out to sea !
Activities: Nantucket Fitness Center, Community Swimming Pool indoor. Walking distance on a good day, Walking & Biking trails, Bird watching, lots of beaches & summer activities.
Sights: Sunsets, Beaches, Daffodil Festival, Figawi ( yacht race) Restaurants, Whale Watching Cruises
What I Liked Most
What I liked Least
60 mph wind gusts….its the norm ! Getting Fogged in with the Air & Sea Ports closed( There is no Bridge to Nantucket) & the US Coast Guard is your only way off the Island !! But it’s interesting living on an Island 30 miles out to sea !!!!
Would you Return to This Location? (1=NEVER, 5=Neutral, 10=YES) 10