LPN’s in Healthcare are a vital aspect to the Nursing Field. This Infographic exhibits the importance of LPN’s.
LPN’s play an important role in healthcare. Although acute care hospitals are going to ‘Magnet’ status and are requiring more and more advanced education, there is still a high demand and need for LPN level nurses.
LPN training is a valuable stepping stone to a career in Nursing. As an LPN it’s easy maintain a livable wage while continuing your education to ASN or BSN.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Travel Nurse Daily: May 23, 2013 - May 23, 2013
- Make Your Health Your First Priority - May 23, 2013
- Travel Nurse Daily: May 22, 2013 - May 22, 2013
- Food: Eating and Food Shopping in San Francisco (Bay Area) - May 22, 2013
- Travel Nurse Daily: May 21, 2013 - May 21, 2013