Do you have any suggestions on how to choose the right travel nurse agency? I am just starting to look, but I’m overwhelmed with my options. I have it down to a few, but I’m still feeling overwhelmed, like I don’t want to settle on the wrong one (even though I know I can switch later).
Thank you, Anonymous RN
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past eight years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 14 states throughout the U.S. She regularly shares advice for those interested in travel nurse jobs on her website at: www.thegypsynurse.com.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Weekend Report: Travel Nurse Happenings for week ending May 25, 2013 - May 25, 2013
- Travel Nurse Daily: May 25, 2013 - May 25, 2013
- Infographic: Must-Attend Nursing Conferences 2013 - May 24, 2013
- Travel Nurse Daily: May 24, 2013 - May 24, 2013
- Travel Nurse Daily: May 23, 2013 - May 23, 2013