January is Cervical Health Awareness Month. In support The Gypsy Nurse will feature several articles throughout the month of January in attempt to raise awareness. I want to thank the contributors in advance for participating with The Gypsy Nurse.
- U.S. National Library of Medicine
- National Cancer Institute
- Mayo Clinic
- American Cancer Society
If there are other resources that you use or know about and would like to recommend, please list them in the comments!
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past eight years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 14 states throughout the U.S. She regularly shares advice for those interested in travel nurse jobs on her website at: www.thegypsynurse.com.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Weekend Report: Travel Nurse Happenings for week ending May 18, 2013 - May 18, 2013
- Travel Nurse Daily: May 18, 2013 - May 18, 2013
- Travel Nurse Daily: May 17, 2013 - May 17, 2013
- Travel Nurse Daily: May 16, 2013 - May 16, 2013
- Meet Your Gypsy Nurse Ambassador’s! - May 15, 2013