I am an LVN. Can an LVN/LPN travel?
Thank you, Doug RN
I love hearing the opinions of my readers. Your opinion could be the perfect solution for someone. Please share your thoughts below in the comments. Do you have a question for me? Fill out the Ask A Travel Nurse form and submit your questions. In addition, if you like what you’ve read here don’t forget to SHARE.
(Disclaimer: Please note that this is the Authors opinion only. I do not provide career counseling, legal or medical consults. If you require any of these, please search out the appropriate resources)
Owner at The Gypsy Nurse
As a travel nursing educator, Candy aka Gypsy Nurse, RN has worked in healthcare for nearly 20 years, working up the ranks from CNA to LPN to RN. For the past eight years, she’s worked as a travel nurse, allowing her to practice and live in 14 states throughout the U.S. She regularly shares advice for those interested in travel nurse jobs on her website at: www.thegypsynurse.com.
Latest posts by TheGypsyNurse (see all)
- Travel Nurse Inspiration: Top of Mount Pisgah, Vermont - December 8, 2013
- Specialty Spotlight: High Risk OB RN - December 5, 2013
- What travel nursing means to me - December 4, 2013
- Weekly Nursing Vital Signs: December 2, 2013 - December 2, 2013
- Travel Nurse Inspiration: Brattleboro VT - December 1, 2013